Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Throughout the Year



     Wouldn't you love to be prepared for Christmas early enough that you can relax and enjoy yourself?  Well, I am starting a class called Christmas throughout the year.  It will take place once a month and be very simple for everyone involved. Check out my website for the details.  This is how the class will run.

1. I will create one Christmas card design a month.

2. People will sign up to attend and make 3 copies of the same card.

3. In one years time people attending will have 36 Christmas cards ready to go.

   I love how this first card turned out.  The wreath is made using the Daydream Medallion stamp set and matching Floral Frames Framelit. Where did I find red rhinestones?  I made them using a Sharpie marker. 

Hint of the Day:  Sharpie markers are the only marker that will not rub off of the rhinestone or pearl once they are dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment