Thursday, January 23, 2014

CASEing a card



     I loved this card and wanted to use it in my Fill Your Card Box with Love class.  But, I realized the Expressions Thinlit was no longer available for purchase and I wanted to use something current in its place.
I tried the True Love saying from the Follow My Heart stamp set and the style of the stamp did not seem to fit the rest of the card.

I tried one of the arrows from the Love You More stamp set, it was too plain.

 


Finally I decided the saying from Delightful Dozen was exactly what I was looking for.

 
     It did not take a lot of extra time, but trying out several sayings until I loved what I saw helped make this card look good to me. I was able to use several items from the Whole Lot of Love special that SU is making available through Monday, January 27th.  Interested in making some of these items your own.  Contact me to place an order, or order from me, Sue Scheets in my oneline store through the link that can be found at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment