Saturday, January 4, 2014

Occasion Catalog is live


     The ordering period for the Occasions Catalog started yesterday.  I don't know if you were excited when you saw the catalog, but I sure was.  We made this card at the last Jubilant Butterflies meeting.  I love how well everything coordinates, the stamp set, the punch the sayings and the designer paper.  What is your favorite part of this card?  I think mine is the colors.  Bright, cheery, and yet simple.
  The SU Leadership conference is coming quite soon and this set called Geometric, is one of the stamp sets we will receive when we register.  Yes, I am excited about 
that.

   Please contact me if you have not received your copy of the Occasions catalog or if you are new to stamping, let me know I will have one sent to you.

2 comments:

  1. I love so many things in this catalog!! I think mine got thrown into my recycling pile accidentally with my newspapers- hoping you might have an extra one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yew, I have some extra catalogs here at home. I leave Wednesday for the Leadership conference in Houston, but will be home the week after that. I agree it is a great catalog.

    ReplyDelete