Sunday, January 5, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Suite


    
   The new Occasions catalog is divided into suites and one of my favorite suites is the Watercolor Wonder suite. I have always loved the look of watercolor and think the items offered bring out my favorite things I like about watercolor.

1. The Happy Watercolor stamp set used in this card sample.  Love the splotches with the watercolor look, the poppy and the sayings.

2. The gold washi tape.  Usually not to crazy about gold and silver, but love this because it is a dull gold look, not bright and flashy.

3. The subtle look of the baker's twine with a bit of gold or silver twisted around the basic color.

4. The string of sequence.  I have seen card samples where people even pull out individual sequence as accent pieces.

  We made this card at the Jubilant Butterflies meeting and I realized after making the card how much I loved all parts of this suite.  Which suite is your favorite?  There are several ways you can purchase your favorite items from this catalog.

1. Order online through my website

2. Come to one of my classes and place an order which will make the class free.

3, Have your own private class and earn some items for free.

Contact me for more information or leave me a message on my blog and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment