Thursday, January 16, 2014

Frame Art for December and January


     Can you picture where you would put this frame in your house?  I have the perfect spot in my studio.   This is the December framed art selection that people will be making on Friday night and Saturday at my house.  Can you find all the items I used to make this picture?

1. The swirl from Everything Eleanor was used to make the stylish branches.

2. The ornaments were made using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and cut out using the Holiday Ornaments framelits.

3. The decorative outlining strips were made using Season of Style designer paper.

4.  The Woodgrain embossing folder was used on Early Espresso coredination card stock.

5. Finally, the merry was created using the Expression Thinlit.


         Are you tired of snow?  Well, this picture will give you the look of snow without the mess. I used the following to create the January framed art picture.

1. Festive Flurry stamp set and framelits

2. Snowflake from the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit

3. Winter Frost designer paper

4. Words created using My Digital Studio and printed out on my computer.

   I love how great these pictures look in the frames I found at WalMart.  I can hardly wait to design the art for February.

   Please share this post if you love these framed art pictures. Let me know if you are interested in joining the Wreath and Frames catch up class. I have some spots left.  Check out the events page on my website for more details and to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment