Friday, June 24, 2016

Always an Adventure-Fix it Friday


    I loved this card as soon as I saw it.  Simple but stunning.  When I checked further I found the blog post for the card.  The blog is called Stampin with Kristen.  I decided to see how I could change some parts of the card but still keep it simple.


 Here is how I changed it.....

1. Changed the red and green to Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.

2. Added a bit of designer paper from the new catalog called This Christmas.  I love it 

3. I used the greeting from Holly Jolly Greetings and the thinlit from Christmas Greetings.  I was so glad these two items carried over into  the new catalog.

Another fun week.  Check out all the ways you can use the Always an Adventure stamp set and matching framelits.


Come back next week when I will change it up a bit and feature the Serene Scenery designer paper stack in several different ways.

1 comment: