Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Painter's Palette-Wednesday Wow



What makes a card a WOW card?  For me it is if the stamp set is used in a way I never would have thought of.  When you look at the swishes in this stamp set do you think of a Christmas tree? Neither did I but Rebecca Scurr did.  I changed up a few things from her sample but kept the swishes the way she designed them.

One of the things I was so disappointed to find out it was leaving was the candy dots.  They were perfect accent pieces for cards that I was going to mail.  I tried to stock up on them so I could still use them, but some of the color families went fast.  I have ordered the new enamel shapes to see what they look like and hope I will like them as well as I have liked the candy dots.

Come back tomorrow to see how one card template can change by changing just the colors.

1 comment: