Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Always an Adventure-Wednesday Wow



How do you get your inspiration for your card making?  Most of the time I look at samples on Pinterest to help me get interested, but sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I get an inspiration at that time. 

For my Wow this week I knew I wanted to use a night time theme. 

1.  I thought that the star border punch would be a great start to get a starry sky.  

2. I made a couple of layers of mountains by flipping the  cut out image.  And then I did the same with the trees.

3. At that point I looked at the card and thought about Silent Night and how peaceful it can be surrounded by mountains, and pines.

4. I just received the new alphabet called Labeler ABC and decided to try it out. I like the look.

5. I finally finished the card with some silver 1/8 inch ribbon and liked the finished product.  What do you think?


Notice I did not use any stamp sets to create the card, just the matching thinlits called Outdoor Adventure.

Come back tomorrow to see how I use a template to make a variety of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment