Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Always an Adventure-Wednesday Wow
How do you get your inspiration for your card making? Most of the time I look at samples on Pinterest to help me get interested, but sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I get an inspiration at that time.
For my Wow this week I knew I wanted to use a night time theme.
1. I thought that the star border punch would be a great start to get a starry sky.
2. I made a couple of layers of mountains by flipping the cut out image. And then I did the same with the trees.
3. At that point I looked at the card and thought about Silent Night and how peaceful it can be surrounded by mountains, and pines.
4. I just received the new alphabet called Labeler ABC and decided to try it out. I like the look.
5. I finally finished the card with some silver 1/8 inch ribbon and liked the finished product. What do you think?
Notice I did not use any stamp sets to create the card, just the matching thinlits called Outdoor Adventure.
Come back tomorrow to see how I use a template to make a variety of cards.