Thursday, June 2, 2016

Botanical Blooms-Template Thursday


  Where did the day go?  If you were like me, some of the day was spent drooling through the new catalog.  So today, I am concentrating only on the leaves of this stamp set Botanical Blooms.  The flowers seem to be the main focus, but the leaves are really neat also.

  For the first card I decided to use the new in-color Emerald Envy as the card base color.  And then I added some of the colors we already are able to use as the leaves.

    Mint Macaroon
    Pear Pizazz and    As you can see this card just uses the inks.
    Cucumber Crush

   I wanted to see what they would look like together.  The saying is from Watercolor words.


  For this second card I decided to try 3 additional greens and this time use the card stock and the vein stamps.  I stamped each vein in the same color as the card stock.

    Old Olive
    Always Artichoke
    Garden Green

   The saying is from the set called Suite Sayings.  So what do you think?  There are several greens that I think would look great together with our new in-color Emerald Envy.

Come back tomorrow to see how I fixed a card I made a month ago by using more new products.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment