Friday, June 10, 2016

Remarkable You-Fix it Friday



  Do you ever go to the catalog for ideas?  I went there for the basic card today.  This card was found on page 128.  I really liked it for its simplicity and I just plain love the leaves image in this stamp set.


  Here is how I fixed up the card by making it a little more complicated.  

1. I added some black to accent the black color of the stamped image using the Lots of Labels framelit.  

2. I lengthened the saying by adding one more word from the saying that comes with the stamp set.  

3. I added an accent leaf onto the bottom of the saying.

Which card do you like the best?

And here is what the cards for the week look like in a group. What was your favorite card this week?


Such fun!! Come back next Monday to see what I will do with the first set that is new to the catalog......Painter's Palate.

Don't forget that today is the last day to sign up as a brand new customer to Paper Pumpkin when your first month will be just....$5.  What a deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment