Monday, June 20, 2016

Always an Adventure-Miscellaneous Monday

 


    I really like this stamp set, but it is not the one that captured my attention when I first scanned the catalog.  Why am I not featuring that one this week?  Well, I thought I had ordered it but guess what, I did not.  So I will showcase that stamp set when it gets to my house.

  The reasons I really like this set are multiple.....

1. It is cute

2. It has stamps that can be cut out with framelits.

3. It reminds me of all the vacations my husband, son, and I took camping out west in the mountains.  And yes we camped in a tent.

  I decided this would be the perfect set to use for a Father's Day card for Sam.  The sign is not too clear, but I wrote on in the name of a favorite camping ground we stayed at in Wyoming, called the Falls.

Come back tomorrow to see how to use this stamp set to make a Side Step card.

No comments:

Post a Comment