Friday, June 17, 2016

Painter's Palette-Fix it Friday



    Do you recognize this card?  It was copied from the card on page 119 of the new catalog.  118 and 119 show off the Playful Palette Suite.  This includes.......
      Card stock
      Stamp set
      Washi Tape
      Thread and Twine
       Designer paper stack
   All these things coordinate together.  That sure makes it easy to have all the supplies needed to make a bunch of great looking projects.

  I decided to fix up the card that was in the catalog.  Can you see what I changed.

   The direction of the card
   Instead of a heart I decided to use a flower punch instead.  I did however use a heart for the leaves.
    The words are now under the focal flower instead of in the middle of the focal heart.
  Both cards look good but I thought it was great fun to try to fix the card up and make it look a little more advanced.

 Painter's Palette week is now over and I had such fun making the cards.  I used most of the parts of the stamp set and am ready to take on a new stamp set next week.

Come back on Monday to see the stamp set that jumped out at me on my first look of the new catalog.  I had everyone who came to my open house try and guess which stamp set it was.  No one guessed correctly this year.  If they had I would have purchased that stamp set for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment