Thursday, June 23, 2016

Always an Adventure-Template Thursday



   No, this stamp set is NOT Always an Adventure, but when I was looking through the new catalog for something to use as a template I came across this card.  Here is what I was looking for when I reproduced the template.

1. Images on a smaller piece of cardstock

2. Something on the background

3. A saying that reflected the images.


1. I used the stars, moon , the trees, and the bear.

2. I used the star embossing folder

3. I chose the hello stamp because it looked like the bear was peeking out of the trees to say hello.

1. I used the lake, bears and trees, and stamped the clouds to fill in the empty space.

2. I chose the sky paper from the Serene Scenery designer paper stack.

3. Since it is so HOT and HUMID here in Illinois, I thought the idea of a swim in a lake would be a Happy Day for me and decided bears would feel the same way.

Come back tomorrow to see how I will fix a Christmas card I found on Pinterest, using this very same stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment