Monday, June 6, 2016

Remarkable You-Miscellaneous Monday



   Something happened Friday and my post did not get posted.  So you will have 2 to look at today.  I did not realize it was not there until last night.  Hmmm is this something I can blame on being 70?  That is the one good thing I can think of for being older, now I can blame my mistakes on my age.  

   This week I am featuring the stamp set Remarkable You.  I like the bold look of the images and think they coordinate really well with the Watercolor Words sayings.  What do you think?

   I was inspired by a card I saw posted by Brian King.  Here is how I made the look.

1. I used the Woodgrain embossing folder and then rubbed a sponge inked with Chocolate Chip ink all over the embossed image.

2. I stamped the leaves and some extra leaves on Wild Wasabi card stock.  

3. I fussy cut the leaves, the Happy Birthday and layered them on top of the embossed image.

  Come back tomorrow for my next video.  It is for a technique called rolling reinkers.  I will use each one of the images in this set in my video.  If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my channel, like and share the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment