Sunday, June 5, 2016

Botanical Blooms-Fix It Friday



  I received this card in a swap at a recent Stampin'Up! event and loved the simplicity of it. At my second glance, I realized the small heart punch is retired as is the designer paper.  So, I decided this was a perfect card to fix on a Friday.



Here is what I changed......

  Pop of Pink designer paper
  Botanical Blooms flowers
  Saying from Thoughtful Banners stamp set

All of these items can be found in the new catalog and ordered from my website.  Just click on the link on the home page of this blog and you will be in my store.

Another fun week with lots of card items to be made using the Botanical Blooms stamp set.




 Come back next week to see what I make using the stamp set Remarkable You.  

Tuesday, June 7th I will be posting my next you tube video using the Rolling Reinkers technique.  Just go to youtube and look for the Sue Scheets channel.

Have a great weekend, and let me know if you need a new catalog.  I know I will be bookmarking all my favorites in my catalog  whenever I have a chance to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment