Thursday, June 30, 2016

Serene Scenery-Template Thursday

This design is made to look like the Bokeh technique.


Sometimes the designer paper is so perfect it just does not need much else to go with it.  The stamp set I chose to use on these papers is called Scenic Sayings.  It is bold and large and designed  to go with this paper.



    I love watching the grasses wave in the wind.. and yes it makes it a happy day.

  I am sure you love like me to blow the seeds from the dandelions in the wind.  I love how the picture shows them just on the bottom of the design leaving plenty of room for a saying or accent piece.


The sun shining through the leaves made a perfect spot for this saying. Don't you think anyone would love to get one of these cards?  Simple but beautiful in the art work of the paper.

Come back tomorrow to see how I have taken one of these cards and fixed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment