Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Remarkable You-Technique Tuesday



   Notice the leaves on this card.  Do you see the variation in the color on the leaves.  This was done using the Rolling Reinkers technque.  Check out the video below to see how it is done.

I used Always Artichoke and Garden Green reinkers.



For this card I used the new in-color Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride reinkers.


 Peek a boo Peach and Cajun craze are the reinkers I used for this card.


  This final card is the one that is featured in my latest youtube video.  I would love it if you would check out my channel and follow me.  Just go to youtube, then Sue Scheets and you will see my videos.  With the one I will be posting later on today my grand total is now 5.  

For this card I used Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry reinkers.  This is a really fun technique that you should try.  I would love to see your card samples.

Come back tomorrow to see a Wow card made with this versatile and fun set

I am having major problems with my video so look tomorrow and hopefully I can get the problem fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment