Thursday, June 9, 2016

Remarkable You-Template Thursday

   
  I found a card very similar to this on Pinterest that was posted by Claire Daly.  I thought it would be a great template to duplicate. 
The thin strip of designer paper is called Pop of Pink.  One side of the paper is black and white the other has some Melon Mambo added.


  For this card I just created a mirror image.  I used the designer paper that is new called Affectionately Yours.  I made my leaves the new in-color Emerald Envy which is also in the designer paper.


For this card I turned the direction of the card to make a simple change.  The designer paper is also from the Pop of Pink collection.  The sayings came for the set called You're so Sweet.

Come back tomorrow and see how I fix a card from the catalog and make it a bit fancy.

If you have been thinking about joining Paper Pumpkin this is the time to do it.  For the next 30 hours the first month for a new subscription will be just $5 for the first month.  The months after that will be the regular price.  Check out the link at the top of my page to join. Or contact me at my email address if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment