Sunday, April 14, 2013

A mini scrapbook for Charlotte

The cover-the charm has the word love written on it.

     My friend Rita's daughter recently, well maybe 9 months ago, had a baby named Charlotte Love.  I have been working on a scrapbook for Elizabeth.  I finally finished and love how it turned out.  Charlotte's bedroom is grey, pink with touches of gold.  I used several stamping items to create the book with a vintage look.
     Elegant Bird Bigz Big Shot die
     Broadsheet Alphabet
     Rhinestones
     First Edition Designer paper
     Everything Eleanor, Nature Walk, Affection Collection stamp sets
     Antique Brads
     Gold and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

One inside page spread-notice the spritz
     May is scrapbook month and I will be teaching a class using this same scrapbook layout.  Look on my class schedule next week to find the date and time and sign up for the class.
    What pictures would you place on these pages?
      

No comments:

Post a Comment