Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Embossing with VersaMark Swipes


 
Bright bold colors make this card pop

     Isn't this card striking?  Carrie from StampinUp demonstrated how to make this card at the Regional I attended in Springfield.  I just had to try it for myself at my recent Dye It Try It technique class.  The steps used to make the card are so simple.

1.  Take your VersaMark ink pad and streak it across the top third of your folded card stock.  Emboss using a bright colored embossing powder.

2. Repeat this process lowering the VersaMark streak each time.  Emboss with a different bright color each time.

3.  Once the embossed colors are dried, stamp your greeting with VersaMark over the colors and emboss  in white embossing powder.

   The results are striking, colorful and pretty simple to boot. If you and your friends might like to make a card like this, contact me and I will have a private party for you.  If you decide to have this party this month, then you as the hostess have a chance to earn an additional $30 in free supplies.  Contact me at sue.scheets@gmail.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment