Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Painter's Tape Technique Challenge

     

     Remember the Painter's Tape Technique that I posted a few days ago?  Well, last night was my downline meeting and the people that came brought their cards made with the background.  I was wowed with their creativity.
Dana made this card and added color behind her punched out shapes.  She shared with us a fast and easy way to emboss the x design.
 

     Janet punched out her background design with a Butterfly punch.  Isn't that clever.  I love how she thought outside the box.

 
     Amanda focused on the background with her simple, but tasteful anniversary card. I love how the colors of the background shine in her card.



     My sister Nan sent her card all the way from Eugene, Oregon.  She loves participating in our challenges.  Makes her feel a part of the group.  She had different sizes of painter's tape which made her plaid design look awesome.  She told me she feels that these challenges stretch her as a stamper.

   I wonder what challenge I can think up for next month?  If you want to try this challenge send me a picture of your card and I will show it on another entry.





No comments:

Post a Comment