Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Photopolymer Card for Brayden


     My grandson, Brayden, who is in first grade just got his latest school report with mostly E for excellent.  I decided that needed a card from grandma.  It also gave me a chance to play with the photopolymer stamp set.  It was great fun.
This is what I loved about the stamps.

1.Very easy to use

2. Clung to the acrylic block and never slipped

3. Great image with little pressure on the new ink pads.

4. I could see through the stamps and place them wherever I wanted with no worries.

   These stamps are very inexpensive and available only while supplies last. So go to Shop with Sushi above and check them out.  If you are interested remember there is free shipping for two more days (offer ends on Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment