Monday, April 29, 2013

Simple Dress Up Card

Wouldn't you love a dress like this one?

     Did you love paper dolls as a kid?  I think I liked them better than 3-D dolls.  I remember making homes on the living room floor for all my paper dolls.  I think that is why the Dress Up framelit is one of my favorites.  Each time I use it, I can quickly make a new outfit.  This card was the second card we made a Knollwood last month.  And definitely a favorite.

1.  The swirled image from the stamp set, Everything Eleanor can be placed any way on the dress form and look just fine.

2.  The saying is pre-stamped and then punched out.  This eliminates the need to restamp, or even redo the entire card.

3.The designer paper background ties the card together.

4. For the final touch I pre-tied the bow and just used a glue dot to attach it to the card.

    With a little prep at home I was able to create a card that every lady at Knollwood could assemble and have look as good as my sample card.  What colors would you use to make a similar card?

No comments:

Post a Comment