Thursday, April 4, 2013

World' Greatest scrapbook page



     What pictures would you place on this two-page spread?  I think I have some of the grandkids in the park that would great on these pages. Here's what I like about the spread ..........

1. The Sale a Bration stamp set called Feeling Sentimental.  It is no longer available but you could substitute a similar stamp set on the same layout.  I love this stamp set and will probably save it because of the Ferris Wheel which is famous here in Jacksonville.

2. The colors of the World's Greatest designer paper. It gives the feel of an exciting outing at the fair or a park.

3. The accent piece with the 3 banners, and the bottle cap.  I placed the bottle cap on a piece of cardboard and then ran it through my Big Shot.  It flattened the bottle cap into a metal piece that was the perfect place for the #1 stamp.

How would you change this spread using a different stamp set, designer paper, and accent piece?  Look for a new sample in a future blog entry.

1 comment: