Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The retired list is here!

 
 
Stamp sets and accessories that are retiring June 3
 
 
     Today, StampinUp came out with the retired stamp set list for their current catalog.  Not sure why but this is always an exciting day for me.  I love seeing if my favorite stamp sets are staying or leaving.  This year I tried to be more frugal in which stamps I ordered and which ones I used.  I came up with a system that worked really well for me.

1.  Most of my stamp sets are Clear Mount and stacked in a cabinet in my stamping room.

2.  The first time I used the stamp set this year, I punched a small design and place it on the spine of the stamp case.

3. Now, when I am thinking of a stamp set to use in a project I can just look at the spine and find one I have not used.

     There is nothing worse for me than to know a stamp set is retired and I never once used it in a class or for my own enjoyment.  Even though I have several stamp sets that are retiring, I am proud to say I have used most all of them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment