Monday, April 1, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project



     What do you love about this card?  Here is what attracted me to this card that I received as a swap at the SU regional in St. Louis from Martha Swift.

1. It uses the stamps from the Welcome Kit for My Paper Pumpkin. I wanted some ideas for ways to use the stamps once the cards from the kit were made and Martha came up with such a great idea.

2.  It is perfect for a male card and I will feature it in my Fill Your Card box Male birthday card class on April 15th.

3. It uses a neutral color scheme and has some wonderful silver accents made with silver embossing powder.

    Haven't signed up yet for My Paper Pumpkin?  If you think you might like getting a surprise package in the mail each month with a simple crafting project you can make in a half hour then check out this site and sign up.  Make sure you mention a demonstrator when you sign up and if you do not work with a demonstrator already, I would love to have you sign up under me, Sue Scheets.  Make sure you sign up by April 10th to have your kit included in the items shipped out this month.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am alway looking for masculine themed cards. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome can't wait to share it with my customers.

    ReplyDelete