|Silver Glimmer paper can be changed to become any color you wish.|
Don't these flowers remind you of Cone Flowers, or even Black-Eyed Susans which I am partial to? They are so easy to make. The center of each flower is made by spritzing silver glimmer paper with a combination of rubbing alcohol and Early Espresso reinker. Want to know how I made the flowers?
1. Punch two different sized scalloped circles.
2. Fold cirlces in not quite half, so that the bottom layer sticks out below the top layer just a little bit.
3. Cut the top layer on each one of the scallops.
4. Place some dimensionals inside the layers to allow the top layer to pop out a bit.
5. The leaves are made using the build a flower punch. I created the veins using my Certainly Celery stampin write.
Each of the cards from this class featured some of the retiring colors. This year stampinup is doing a color refresh. They try to do this every 3-5 years to keep their colors current. These are the retiring colors I used in this card.