Friday, October 4, 2013

Fix-It Friday, Linda's mini hand sanitizer holder



     Linda came to the Super Snails event with the supplies for this cute little box.  After we talked about what could go inside the box, maybe nail polish, I remembered I had some mini sanitizers I had gotten on sale recently and they fit perfectly.  I also had some retired ribbon that worked out perfectly for a handle.  Linda mentioned hanging them on a mini Christmas tree.  Neat small gift idea.
We were all supposed to finish it up in some way.  Here is what I did....

     I used the For You stamp from the A Round Array stamp set.  It was easy to punch out with the smallest scalloped punch and then an accent piece with the next size scalloped punch.  Don't you love how all the punches coordinate with each other. I can see using this for party favors.  Peggy was going to put an initial on hers for each one of her friends.  What would you put inside or use this cute little box for?

Measurements 5 1/2 by 3 1/2
Score Long way at 1 and 2 1/2 inches
Short way at 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 inches

Easy Peasy




No comments:

Post a Comment