Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Template Tuesday for Halloween


     For my Tuesday template I went back to a favorite website called Freshly Made Sketches.  I like the sketches because they are simple and therefore easy to put on my personal twist.

     This is what I came up with.  I love the stamps that are featured in the Best of Halloween stamp set and had not used the owl stamp yet.  The background was easy to choose.  I love the colors in the Witches Brew designer paper.  Can you tell that the paper behind the owl stamp is also from the Witches Brew DSP.  It is not solid black.  I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for a saying and thought of the Halloween stamp from the Seasonal Saying set.  I did not want to use the pumpkin so I inked up the saying with a marker and added a button in the empty space. 
    What would you do for a card with this template?  I would love to see your example. I made this card to be my swap for the Jubilant Butterflies meeting in Springfield.  It might have to be one of the cards we make in my coming class called Hooray for Halloween. Check out this 3-D item everyone will make on October 10th.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment