Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scrappin Saturday- Celebrating 50 years



     I found this layout on the internet and loved it because it uses one of my favorite sets, Truly Grateful.  It made me think of old pictures again so I found this picture of my parents on their wedding day.  Of course, I am thankful that they fell in love.


     When I create a layout I often use the same design on each page, just mirror image or flip the design.  Another reason this layout appealed to me was because each page was very different.  I am sorry that I did not write down the name of the designer but will try and do that from now on.  I did change up the original design to make it a 12 by 12 page by adding the black background.




  


   Now, I had the dilemma of trying to figure out what to put with the wedding picture.  I looked through some family pictures and found the perfect one.  It was taken on a family celebration of Mom and Dan's 50th wedding anniversary.  The gold leaves just made this perfect.

 
 
     I am truly grateful for my brother and sisters and my parents for their loving guidance for each of us. I wonder what pictures my scrapbook ladies will choose to place on their layouts.
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment