Sunday, October 13, 2013

Simple Sunday-New Thank You cards


     I like to include a thank you card in each order.  If a customer orders at least $50 then they receive a token with the card for each $50 they order.  Since Halloween is coming I wanted to use the Best of Halloween stamp set again.  I really like this set. 

1. First I stamped the image and of course had to punch it out.
2. Next, I thought that a black circle would look spooky behind the stamp/
3. What  better way to attach the circles than Washi tape.
4. Finally I added the thank you from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set/

I was able to make 17 cards while one episode of Project Runway aired.  It was one that I had missed while we were camping.

I don't know about you , but I love Washi tape and how cute it looks and how easy it is to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment