Monday, October 21, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday-Extra Paper Pumpkin supplies


     I had some extra supplies from some earlier Paper Pumpkin kits and decided to try and find some ideas on how to use them up.  Some of these cards are from the kit that was a mini scrapbook, and some are from the kit that was a birthday banner.

1. I used some of the extra photo frames, sayings and clip from the scrapbook kit.  I added my own DSP since I used all the other to make the scrapbook.

 
2. For this card I used another photo frame, my DSP, a saying, some washi tape and the stamp for the welcome kit.


    
 
 
3. The basic card for this one is the card and envelope set so a bit smaller than a standard card.  I used the banner from the birthday set, the background stamp and some elements from the scrapbook kit.
 


4. The last sample uses another frame, two banners and the saying from the welcome kit. 

I still have more leftovers to make more cards.  I keep the extra supplies in one of the red boxes and take them out now and then to make an extra card.

What can you make with leftover Paper Pumpkin supplies?


No comments:

Post a Comment