Sunday, October 27, 2013

Simple Sunday- Freshly Made Star


     It is Sunday so I must be trying out a new Freshly Made Sketch.  This time I wanted to make a Christmas card, so I looked at a stamp I had not used yet, the single stamp called Christmas star.



     I usually do not do blue Christmas cards, but love the look of the color Coastal Cabana.  I accented the card with some silver glimmer paper and silver ribbon, through the Designer Vintage Faceted button.  The Coastal Cabana design from the Eastern Elegance designer paper seemed perfect for how I wanted the card to look.  The large paper doily had been hard to use when I last used it, but this time I tried layering some waxed paper with the card stock and it worked like a charm.  Now, I have a simple, but elegant Christmas card ready to send to someone special. 











4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! I happen to be one who loves blue Christmas cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue, silver, and white is one of my favorite color combinations for Christmas and they are so perfect with that star! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete