Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Template Tuesday Linda's card inspiration


     This was the card base that Linda brought to our Super Snails event.  I like the polka dots don't you?  I usually take cards like this and add them to my pile of things to do later on.  Do you have a pile like that?  Well, lately my mantra I say to myself is finish it up.  So one afternoon I looked at this card base and decided to make it in to a finished card, thinking it might be something I can take to Knollwood the next time I go.


     I wanted the finished card to be simple so I looked at the colors that were already there, Real Red and Old Olive and made this card.  The stamped image was easy because it is from the Tag It set, which has its a matching set of framelits, Chalk Board, to cut it out.  And I found another framelit set, Labels, to cut out an accent piece.  The end product is just what I need for my trip to Knollwood this week.  Thanks Linda for your inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment