Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Template Tuesday- Downline Color Challenge


     At the October meeting of the Super Snails people shared the results of last month's challenge.  The challenge was to use Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, and one other neutral color in your card.  This is the final results of the card that Nan shared. Can you find her extra neutral color?  It is her black candy dots on 3 corners of her card.


     I love how Cindy used the colors as each petal of her flowers.  That took a lot of time and patience.  Her neutral color was Basic Grey.


     I had fun making this card using the circle thinlits card maker.  My neutral color was Crumb Cake.


     One of my favorite parts of using this thinlit is that you get to design the inside as well as the outside of the card.  I am interested to see what the rest of my downline will do with this challenge.







    

No comments:

Post a Comment