Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday Wow-Flat Armadillo


    My niece, Kathy, teaches school in San Antonio. She has her students send out flat Armadillos to people all over.  This is the one that I received. I had such fun taking this Armadillo all over Jacksonville to some of the unique places in our city.  I took pictures at each spot and then created a scrapbook to send back to the anonymous named student( who forgot to sign the letter and the back of the Armadillo) that sent the Armadillo to me. I used some of my non-Stampin'Up! scrapbook paper on the pages since it is an 8 by 8 scrapbook.


 

 
 
 
 
 
     It was fun thinking of places I wanted the student to see in our town, and made me realize how easy it is to make simple scrapbooks that record memories of things and places that are dear to us.  Not every scrapbook page has to be a masterpiece.  This will be mailed off today.  I can't wait to hear the reaction of the student to the trip to Jacksonville.
 



1 comment:

  1. So cool- we used to do Flat Stanley also. The kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete