Monday, October 28, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday-Halloween Treats



     I had so much fun making up gift boxes for my kids and grandkids for Halloween this year.  First, I made a Halloween banner for each family. 

   Next, I decorated a bag for each grandkid and placed candy that I stamped labels on inside each bag.  The label on each bag had a different Halloween design so there would be no arguments as to whose bag was whose. I made labels for the candy that said

Bite Me
Eat if You Dare
And stamped a skull on a sucker
 
I attached each label with the Halloween Washi tape.


 Then I added extra candy inside the mailing box for the grown ups. 

   Wish I could be at all the houses to see the reactions when the boxes are opened.

1 comment:

  1. Quite informative post on Halloween treats and it reminded me of my last year’s Halloween party which was arranged at one of exemplary LA event venues. Invited all my family and friends and we all had good time there.

    ReplyDelete