Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Wow- Everyday Occasions Card Kit


     Do you wonder what this is all about?  Well, when you open up the box and look at the instructions.........



     You find materials and directions to make 20 greeting cards of all sizes for a variety of different occasions........


     The cards were easy and fun to make.  I enjoyed having everything precut, the ink ready for me, the pop ups included, and the designs created. All I needed was adhesive and scissors. Even though I stamp regularly and even sometimes make my own designs, this was a fun kit for me to make. Best of all was the leftover supplies.....


   Contact me if this seems like something you would be interested in making.  Supplies of the Everyday Occasions kits are limited. Now, off to make something with the leftover supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment