Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Template Tuesday- Bite Me


     The other day I had to get up in the middle of the night and while I was trying to get back to sleep I designed this card in my mind.  I love the spider web in the latest photopolymer set called Bite Me.  I also tried to create this card for the Freshly Made Sketch for the week.  I embossed the web on the designer paper using the pewter embossing powder.  The spider is also embossed and cut out.  So, I had another thought about an even cooler way to make the web.........


     This time I embossed it on vellum, cut it out and attached it to the card using glue dots.  I think the web stands out more with this look.  I have had so much fun making Halloween cards this year.  I have a plan to send most of them out to lots of people.  Which card do you like the best?


No comments:

Post a Comment