Monday, July 2, 2018

Animal Outing-Make it Simple Monday



 There is something so cute about this stamp set.  I know it might be intended for kids, but it has really touched the kid in me.  I chose this card for Make it Simple Monday for these reasons......

1. Simple background.  I stamped Happy Birthday matching the edge of the stamp with the edge of the card.  I inked the stamp once every 2 or 3 times of stamping.

2. One simple focal point the Rhino.  I colored it and the bird in using my Stampin Blends.  

3. A simple accent from the Layered Squares Framelit set.

Can't you see how simple it would be to copy these steps with another stamp and have another great simple card.



I popped up the Rhino with dimensionals to raise it from the background a little.

Come back tomorrow to see a simple technique you can use to make a beautiful sunset.

Till then, Happy Stamping Wishes from
Sushi

Product List
Announcing the first of two great promotions for the month of July.  
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Designer paper promotion.

Check out the list above to see which designer papers are a part of this promotion.

Click on these links and shop now for your favorites.  I took advantage and got one pack of each one.  I love finding unique ways to use designer paper so this special will help me find all my favorites.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment