Thursday, July 5, 2018

Animal Outings-Template Thursday


Isn't this background great?  I decided to cut it out several times and use it with the giraffe image for my template this week.

Simple Card
Framelit image for background
One of the animals
Saying

The card base is Soft Suede with a strip of Crushed Curry behind it.



The framelit is the one that looks like the fur pattern on a giraffe.
So, of course I used the giraffe image.
I thought Wild about You would be a great saying to include on the card.



For my second card I took the leaf stalk and cut it out 5 times. It is cool because not all the leaves cut out, some just partially so you can lift them off the paper.



 I backed the Call Me Clover cardstock with Lemon Lime twist as a contrast.

I used the cute little frog images and had them perched on the leaves.  I figured these could be some kind of a water plant. I only stamped part of the branch these frogs are perched on and cut the frog off separately.

Since there are 3 frogs, I decided to use the saying Thank You Big Time. Little critters, big saying.

Tomorrow, I will share a fold I found by watching a video from Jennifer McGuire.  I love watching her videos.  She has great ideas that are using Stampin'Up! products, but easy to duplicate.

Find some time to create something today.
Happy Stamping,
Sushi




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment