Friday, July 20, 2018

Christmas Through the Year-Hearts Come Home

With all this heat and humidity it is fun to think about winter and snow and colder weather.  I loved this set when I saw it in last year's Holiday catalog.  But, time got a way from me and I never really used it, so I was very happy to see that it carried over into this year's catalog.  Do you ever do that?  Buy a set and then never use it.  Well, now you know you are not alone.

1. Use the Softly Falling embossing folder to make the background for this card.

2. Cut the house and church edgelit from a piece of silver foil paper.

3. Tear the top edge off of a 1/4 sheet of white card stock to layer on top of the foil.

4. Stamp the saying on the torn paper before attaching it to the card.



I hope you enjoyed the Christmas Through the Year cards that will also be featured in my Christmas in July Stamp a Stack.  In a couple of months the Holiday catalog will be coming.  Are you excited to see what stamps and bundles it will feature? I know I am.

Next week I will be featuring a new stamp set that will be available only the month of August.  I am excited about sharing it with you.  I think it will be one to use the Stamparatus with.  Get your sneak preview next week.

Our city has a concert every Friday night this summer on the downtown square.  I am hoping that my husband and I will be able to make it tonight.  We take out lawn chairs and find a shady spot and listen to a variety of music.  Jacksonville was a part of a contest to win these concerts each summer for the past 3 years.  A fun way to hear small bands.

Have a great weekend,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment