Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Christmas Through the Year-Stamparatus


  I was contacted by Cedar Hurst, a local assisted living facility, to see if I would be willing to come and hold a card class for the ladies (I have tried but none of the men will come.) I have been going for about 3 months now and came up with some card guidelines.

1. The ladies have a hard time punching so I pre-punch all shapes.

2. If they are going to stamp an image it needs to be done on a separate piece of paper in case of stamping errors.  The paper can be turned over, or a new piece can be added.

3. Simple is best.

I designed today's card and thought I would try the Stamparatus.  I have 2 of them and was so excited when each lady had a perfectly stamped card.  They loved it and did not mind any wait they might have.

Stamparatus is easy and fast when you want to stamp multiples of the same card. Great if you have one design you want to stamp for Christmas cards.

I don't usually post with stamps that are retired, but wanted to show a card that was made with the Stamparatus.

Come back tomorrow for another Christmas card, made with Painted Harvest.  How can a sunflower be stamped for Christmas you might wonder?  Check out how easy that is tomorrow.

Not sure what it is like in your state, but here is Illinois it is very humid.  I am glad to be inside catching up on my stamping instead of outside taking a walk.

Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment