Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Animal Outing-Wednesday WOW


This card made me think of a WOW card because of all the different layers and techniques I used on the card.

1.Stampin first, then cutting out the images with the matching framelits.  You have to love how easy that makes it.

2. Creating a background for the stamped focal point using the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and sponging the cloud images.




3. Using the Designer paper pack of the new in-colors as background for the focal point.  Easy to match colors that way.




4. Coloring in the stamped images with the Stampin Blends.  They make coloring so easy and blending easy as well.

Tomorrow, I will share two cards I made using the framelits I have not used yet to create a fun template.

Today, I hope you will be able to celebrate the birth of our country with your family and friends.

Happy 4th of July,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment