Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Animal Outings-Technique Tuesday

  I saw a card like this on Pinterest and decided I wanted to make one like it. 

1. I loved the sihouette look of the Kangaroo and the tree.

2. I thought the background would look great as a sunrise, sunset.

3. I like masking the moon and then stamping the tree over it.

4. Finally, I like using the word amazing since a beautiful sunrise or sunset is amazing to me.

Masking

You may have masked before but in case you have not it is very simple.

1. Punch the moon shape that you want from a Post-It-Note making sure the sticky part is on the shape somewhere.  Did you know you can get post it notes that are sticky all over.  I have ordered some and think they will be great for masking.

2. Sponge the colors you want all over your background including over the post it note.

3. Remove the post it note. You now have a moon and can stamp the tree on top.

I cut out the Kangaroo using the matching thinlit. and fussy cut a mound for the tree to stand on.

Tomorrow, I will share a card I made that became a WOW card by having several interesting parts to the card.  Are you loving this bundle yet?  I had such fun using every single item in the bundle for my blog this week.  Don't miss a day.

Till tomorrow,
Find some time to stamp.
Sushi

Product List

Second Promotion from Stampin'Up!

Join my team and receive the color family of your choice in ink pads for free...

WOW that is a $67.50 value for free

In addition you receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit

$125 worth of supplies of your choice for $99

That is a total of $212 worth of items for just $99.  WOW

And you become a member of my team the Super Snails.

How do you join Stampin'Up!? 

Go to my website www.sushi.stampinup.net and click on the Join the Fun tab and get started.  I can't wait to welcome you.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment