Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Brilliant Brights-Mango Melody

 I thought it would be fun to feature a card with all the bright Collection colors on it and this is what I came up with.  I also like to show case one of two hostess sets.

Just what is a hostess set?  They are shown at the back of the catalog and can only be purchased when you are the hostess.  The price of the stamp is a lot lower than if it was in the main part of the catalog. I liked this stamp, Seasoned with Kindness, because there are all kinds of plants that you can place in the vase.  There is also a lot of 2-step stamping with stamps that are easy to use.


The Mango Melody color show up a lot better in this picture than the one above.
I first tried a strip of all the colors that was  the width of the card and did not like that so I cut it down so it is about 2 inches wide.

The stamp set is photo polymer so it is easy to line up the stamps, especially if you stamp the dark outline first.  I am planning on feature one color family each month for the next 3 months and will make a similar card each month to showcase all the colors.

Are you wondering what colors I might feature tomorrow?  I have used most of them already so there might be a rerun. Check back and see if you are correct,

Are you a hot weather person?  I am not and sometimes can get a migraine in the heat. So, my parting wish for today is to stay cool.
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment