Thursday, July 12, 2018

Brillliant Brights-Yellow, Blue and Green

  Last week I featured this stamp from Animal Outings, in my blog.  I think these animals are so cute and even though they could be used on kid cards, I will use them for lots of people.

Brights used for this card
  Daffodil Delight
  Granny Apple Green
  Coastal Cabana

The great thing about this new color revamp is that each color in the family looks great with any of the others, like demonstrated in this card.

The giraffe looks like he's talking so the words Thank you Big Time work well as the saying.



I embossed the background using Layered Leaves embossing folder.
Then stamped and punched the leaves using both Granny Apple card stock and ink
I used a little bit of Coastal Cabana re-inker and an Aqua Painter to make a light background on the saying circle.

The layered circles framelits came in handy for cutting out the parts of the focal point of the card. Card is finished.

For the 5th day, I decided to make a monochromatic card featuring my favorite color from the Brights Collection.  Make a guess as to what you think that might be and then come back tomorrow to see if you were correct.

Till then,
Sushi

Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment