Monday, July 23, 2018

Blended Seasons Bundle-Special Offer coming August 1



Happy Monday!
I finally have all the laundry caught up after a wonderful family reunion in Chillicothe, Ohio at my brother and sister-in-law's home.  We had lots of chatting, lots of swimming and had a chance to visit some local places of interest.

I was a little overwhelmed when I got back home, but am now back in my weekly routine.  I had such fun making these cards with the Blended Seasons bundle.  I may offer them in a class in early August.

 Here is a sample of the Christmas card my Christmas Through the Year stampers will be making in August.  Do you recognize the stamp set?
Probably not because it is new and exclusive and can be ordered August1-August 31.


I will be featuring the stamps and framelits from this bundle this week.  The stamp set is called Blended Seasons and features images that can be used with all the seasons.  The framelits are called Stitched Seasons and coordinate with some of the stamps, but also feature framelits that add to the stamps.

In today's card, I used the Merry Christmas and Holly stamps and the swirl and Oval stitched framelit.  There are 3 framelits in graduated sizes to allow you to make a frame.

An additional part of the offer is a new set of watercolor pencils with 10 pencils and featuring some of our new colors.  I used Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler on my holly.

Thanks to the Artisan Stampers I was able to get some great ideas for my samples.  I used a card from www.quickandeasycrafts.com for today's card.

Tomorrow I will share 2 cards I made using a, new to me, water color technique.  Be sure and come back.

Off now to volunteer at a local church.  We make up sack lunches to be delivered to kids who are eligible for free school lunches.  It helps with the extra food these families need for the summer months.

Happy Stamping,
Sushi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment