Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Christmas Through the Year-Painted Harvest


 I am so amazed at the creativity that is out there on Facebook and Pinterest. I had to see a card where the colors of the sunflower were changed to look like a wreath, before I could make one like that myself.

1. Stamp the images with one or two colors of green to make the wreath. 

2. The center of the sunflower is not used in this card.

3. Scatter the dotted stamp around the wreath to look like holly.



4.Sponge the edge of the white layer with Garden Green ink to soften the edges.



5. Add a bow for the final touch, and now you have another easy to make Christmas card idea.

Tomorrow's card will be made using the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set, one of my favorites.  I was so happy it was a returning stamp set in our current catalog.

Do you enjoy being part of a group on Facebook?  I have a newly created group called Sushi's Stampers, and welcome anyone who is interested in stamping, crafting, and scrapbooking to join.  It is my hope that people will share their ideas which each other and me of course. I'd love to have you join.

Getting ready for my Press Club meeting tomorrow.
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment