Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Brilliant Brights-Pinks and Reds

This was one of the new sets that attracted my attention. Do you like puzzles?  We usually have a jig saw puzzle going at our reunion and I like to take a break now and then to work on it.

Colors for today's card

Poppy Parade (returning in color)
Melon Mambo
Flirty Flamingo (retiring in-color from last 2 years)

This stamp set Love You to Pieces has so many possibilities.  

For this card I....

1. Cut out the pieces using the 3 colors for today.

2. Reassembled the puzzle alternating the colors and leaving one white area in the center.  At first I left it truly empty but then it was hard to place the next piece exactly as it should be, so I put a white piece in that spot.


3. Stamped the image and then added the missing puzzle piece.

I had so much fun with this card, I know I will feature this stamp set in a later blog so I can show you all its parts.


Are you having fun seeing how the different colors in this family go together.  I have had great fun creating these cards.

Tomorrow I will feature the color Mango Melody and the Hostess Set called Seasoned with Kindness.

I have 4 sisters and 1 brother and we live coast to coast.  After our mother passed away we decided to try and get together once a year knowing full well if we did not we would never see each other.  So, this is our 8th reunion.  We don't all make it each year, but it is good to be able to see each other when we can.

I hope you are able to spend time with your family,
And have time to stamp of course,
Sushi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment